The Club is located at 1495 Huffs Church Road, Barto, PA 19504 and was established in 1961 as a Non-Profit Organization. The organization was chartered in the state of Pennsylvania on April 18, 1963. The registered office address is 1495 Huffs Church Rd. Barto, PA 19504.
Main building: (610) 845-9951
Kitchen: (610) 845-0811 (May 1th - October 31th)
The Club provides outdoor, sporting and entertainment facilities for the benefit of its members and their respective guests. The Club also sponsors Hungarian Scout Troops and provides camping facilities for their use. The Club’s main purpose is to promote activities designed to preserve and further the Hungarian Heritage.
The Club is located on 122 acres of wooded area in Berks County Pennsylvania. The main clubhouse offers two spacious dining and assembly rooms, a fully equipped modern kitchen serving Hungarian Cuisine. In the summer months the Club offers a large bathing area that includes an Olympic size pool, children's pool and playground, large kitchen, service buildings, washrooms, volleyball, soccer, basketball court, and camping areas. Six motel rooms are available to members and their guests at reasonable rates.
The Club consists of shareholders and associate members, governed by a Board of Directors who are elected by the shareholding members annually. Membership dues, private contributions, and revenue from regularly scheduled social events cover the operating and improvement costs.
Magyar Tanya 1997